Ask HN: How to connect with fellow developers given few physical opportunities?
12 by erikpl | 7 comments on Hacker News.
Hello! I've been studying Computer Science for a few years, but due to changing my major as well as a lot of online classes I haven't been able to meet many fellow developers in my university, especially not those who share my interests within the field. And as far as I know, there aren't many physical community gatherings happening close to where I live. I would like to change that. So: those of you who have managed to successfully connect with other developers online, how did you do it? If anyone would like to chat or learn together, just send me a message here or email me at: erikpl (at) duck (dot) com. These days, my learning is focused on C (related to a compiler course) and video streaming (work-related).
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Home
Hacker News
New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How to connect with fellow developers given few physical opportunities?
New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How to connect with fellow developers given few physical opportunities?
Tags
# Hacker News
Share This
About car knowledge
Hacker News
Labels:
Hacker News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment